Planned giving is a unique charitable tool that allows you to support Animals’ Angels’ work for animals for many years to come while also fulfilling your own financial goals and objectives.
The Animals’ Angels Legacy Society was established to recognize and thank those of you who have included Animals’ Angels in your estate plans, either through your will, trust, retirement or life insurance plans, or bank accounts. Through your thoughtfulness, you have made a timeless commitment to fight animal cruelty for years to come.
You can become a member in the Animals’ Angels Legacy Society through any of the following commitments:
- Including us with a gift in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names the Animals’ Angels as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable gift annuity
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- As a beneficiary of a bank account
Benefits of membership in the Animals’ Angels Legacy Society include:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition in the Animals’ Angels Annual Report (if you would prefer to remain anonymous, please just let us know)
- Animals’ Angels Newsletter
- An opportunity to be a part of our "Legacy Legends," stories about how and why other dedicated donors have decided to join the Legacy Society
If you have already included the Animals’ Angels in a bequest or other planned gift, we hope you will let us know. Your willingness to be listed as a member of the Animals’ Angels Legacy Society encourages others to follow your example. We acknowledge and respect those who wish to remain anonymous, but we urge you to let us know of your plans on a confidential basis, as it allows the Animals’ Angels to plan for the future.