- Heat, Horror and Heartbreak - Summertime at the Animal Auction
- Pressure on European Horse Meat Importers Increases
- The Current Status of the US/Mexico Horse Slaughter Trade
- Animals' Angels Speaks in Front of EU Parliament Members
- The Kalona Auction - A Kill Buyer's Heaven & A Horse'e Hell
- New Holland Auction Sales Stables - We demand change!
- The cruel trade with pregnant mare blood - update
- Animals' Angels - Mission Possible
- The Truth about the Stanley Brothers
- Animals' Angels calls for immediate ban of all horsemeat from Argentina and Uruguay
- Global Action to Stop Long Distance Transport of Farm Animals
- Animals' Angels Documentary Sheds light on the Dark World of Horse Slaughter
- Sugarcreek Horse Auction Update
- Taking a Stand Against Animal Cruelty
- Do You Really Know That Horse Rescue?
- The Tale of Raul Benavides
- Become an Animal Angel Today!
- A Look Back at 2017
- Horror in Montana
- Equine Blood Farms Revisited
- Updates on Canadian Horse Slaughter Pipeline
- Remember the Date! International Day of Awareness
- International Day of Awareness: Stop Long Distance Transport
- Concerns Remain in the Midwest
- A Disappearance in Missouri
- The Mystery of the Vanishing Horses
- Put a Stop to HIMP Expansion
- Urgent - New Threat to Our Horses!
- Pennsylvania Puppy Mills Exposed
- Revealing Update on Mike McBarron's Operations Demands Call for Action
- Platinum Ticket's Final Ride: A Documentary
- NEW Developments in EU Campaign
- Holding New Holland Sales Barn Accountable - Again
- 2016 - A Year in Review
- Positive Developments in the European Union
- Kalona Horse Auction: Call for Action
- Animals are NOT Freight! Day of Action: August 29th
- Getting Justice for Timmy: All Animals Deserve Compassion, No Matter How Small
- Thousands of Lives Saved by EU Ban
- Exotic Auctions: Home to the Forgotten Ones
- Flea Markets: Home to Animal Peddlers of All Kinds
- Secret Empire of Mike McBarron
- Blood Horses Make the News
- Escalon Auction: Suffering Continues
- A Look Back at 2015: Our Year in Review
- Behind the Curtain at USDA Market News Service
- A Lifetime of Misery - The Sad Truth Behind Puppy Mills
- Turning Horse Blood into Profits
- The Southwest Livestock Auction: An Update
- Animals' Angels Featured in The Blood-Horse Magazine
- FVO Audit of Canadian Horse Slaughter Industry
- Shocking Abuse at California Livestock Auction
- New Holland Convicted!
- Holding New Holland Accountable
- 2014: An Amazing Year in Review
- EU Commission bans all horse meat imports from Mexico
- Ocean Transport
- The Forgotten Ones
- On the Road with Animals' Angels
- Animal Welfare Coalition calls upon EU Commision to Halt the Import of American Horsemeat
- Urgent ban needed on imports of horsemeat sold under EU label
- Justice Prevails in Presidio, Texas!
- Switzerland's Largest Retailer Cuts Ties with Bouvry Exports
- More Foul Play with the Wyoming 41
- Larry Browning Charged
- Atlanta Carriage Horse Investigation
- Transatlantic Campaign Leads to Discount Chain Pulling Horsemeat Products from its Shelves
- 2014 - In Like a Lion
- Increased Visibility Means Increased Pressure
- A Remarkable and Progressive Year in Review
- New Website, New Logo - Same Mission!
- Animals' Angels Collaborates on Music Video
- Groundbreaking Horse Welfare Training Provided to Texas Law Enforcement
- Animals' Angels Oklahoma Investigation
- Animals' Angels investigation of BLM mortality discrepancies continues
- Did you know that Argentina is the largest exporter of horsemeat in the world?
- Tennessee Investigation Raises Grave Concerns
- Sugarcreek Auction Update & Animals' Angels in the News
- A Letter from Sonja Meadows
- Animals' Angels FOIA Request Uncovers Grave Discrepancy
- New evidence secured refutes the myth surrounding the return of horse slaughter in the U.S.
- The Plight of Horses in Bouvry's Slaughter Pipeline
- Recent Investigation in Mexico Reveals Continuing Non Compliance with EU Standards
- The Transport of American horses from Presidio, TX to Mexico for slaughter
- How do you commit a crime in the US and get away with it? If you transport horses to a Mexican slaughter plant, you simply cross the border.
- America's Heartland Means Misery for some Horses
- Tennessee Auction feeds slaughter market
- Charges filed in Southwest Livestock Auction case
- Investigation at the Slaughter Horse Export Pens in Presidio, TX
- Action Alert-and Great News from New Mexico on several levels!
- A note from Sonja
- Kelsey LeFever may get probation as first time offender
- Misner & Sons Rodeo Company and the shipment of California horses to slaughter in Mexico
- NOT OK says the EU
- Texas A & M fined for transport violations: Deluxe transport to slaughter but horse found dead
- Kentucky Supplier to horse slaughter: "Horse Capital" or Safe haven for kill buyers?
- Inspected & rejected: Animals' Angels investigation confirms EU report
- Former Race Horses dumped at Hoover's Auction on Kentucky Derby Day
- AA Meeting with Sugarcreek Auction Owner and Community Officials successful
- 4 years of Animals' Angels investigations show pattern of abuse and neglect
- 504 dogs listed for sale at the the January 15, 2011 auction
- Judge says animal's treatment was not cruel at Greencastle Livestock Auction
- Closing Double Decker Loophole promised by year's end.
- Shipshewana Auction Follow-up Investigation
- A few personal words
- European Commission launches investigation in Mexico - Belgium grocery stores react to the pressure from GAIA release
- Horse Slaughter Bombshell in Belgium and Holland
- Recent horse slaughter investigation exposes neglect at collecting station in Louisiana - Calls needed
- New Holland Auction, PA
- Undercover Investigation Underscores USDA-documented Brutality
- GAO asked to investigate cruelty to horses
- Animals' Angels investigators see improvement for turkeys at Sara Lee Plant
- Mexican plant obtains approval from the European Union to slaughter horses for the European market
- Results from Freedom of Information Request show severe abuse previously undisclosed: New data provides over nine hundred reasons for the urgent passage of bill banning the slaughter of American horses.